Whittaker Family Services LLC
Customer Service Code of Ethics
- We are a customer focused organization.
- In all our communications we will be polite and respectful.
- We will respond promptly to all communications (within 24 hours for email and phone calls).
- We welcome feedback and are committed to continuous improvement.
Every employee of Whittaker Family Services, LLC is charged with maintaining the highest standards of Privacy/Confidentiality in the industry! You have absolute assurance that EVERYTHING you reveal to any Whittaker Family Services employee, or office personnel, is held in the strictest confidence. The only information ever revealed are specific messages that you request to be delivered to the other side. All meeting notes and confidential materials are shredded at the conclusion of your matter. Also, anything that you say to the other side during mediation or counseling is protected communication under both Florida and Federal Law. [The Case Studies contained on this website all have names and key facts altered to maintain privacy and confidentiality.]
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for https://www.whittaker-counseling.com/ – and https://www.onlineparentprograms.com/ . This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site and how it is used and with whom it may be shared. No such information is involuntarily collected by Whittaker Family Services LLC.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data. Whittaker Family Services LLC makes no use of your data without your express permission.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information. Whittaker Family Services LLC will respond as soon as possible if you notify us that any information you have provided about your matter is incorrect.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Whittaker Family Services, LLC, is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. Whittaker Family Services LLC only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us such as; name, address, phone and billing information via email or other direct contact from you. Whittaker Family Services LLC will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Whittaker Family Services LLC will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. Whittaker Family Services LLC will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Unless you ask us not to, Whittaker Family Services LLC may contact you via email in the future to seek your input and feedback on your experience with Whittaker Family Services LLC so we may improve our process.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Changes to this Statement
Whittaker Family Services LLC will occasionally update this Privacy Statement. When we do, we will also revise the “last updated” date at the top of the Privacy Statement.
Last Update: April, 2017
This Web site contains links to other Web sites. Please be aware that Whittaker Family Services LLC is not responsible for the privacy practices of other such sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information. This Privacy Statement applies solely to information collected by Whittaker Family Service’s Websites.